QA/QC Coordinator – Sines
EQS Global is a group that operates globally in the areas of engineering and technology, developing services, products and software dedicated to Asset Management and Risk Management.
We are looking for a QA/QC Manager, to join a technical team in Sines.
- Support to Project QA/QC Manager on all related Quality Control activities and tasks for the Projects, act as deputy Project QA/QC Manager as required.
- Act as QA/QC / Inspection Representative assuring the compliance with Local regulations, Project Standards and Procedures.
- Perform QA/QC activities for the assigned Project and/or Construction Contract
- Verify the conformity of the contractual requirements during the execution of the Construction, erection and installation activities in terms of execution plan and/or delivery date and/or manufacturing quality.
- Manage and update the QA/QC MS deliverables in the applicable IT Tools (e.g. EasyPlant, GAIA).
- Analyze information provided by Construction Contractors and monitors the KPIs evolution.
- Issue QA/QC Project deliverables (Pre-Inspection Meeting report, Pre – JSM, PPs, QCPs, CSHs).
- Identify and report any QA/QC deviation or issues impacting deliveries or quality.
- Coordinate the definition of the recovery actions and follow-up their implementation until their resolution.
- Contribute to the Technical evaluation of offers (related to Construction SOW).
- Contribute to preparation of Construction Contractors and Inspection Agencies performance evaluations.
- Technical Diploma or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in related technical fields.
- English level B2 Minimum.
- Able to report the compliance with standards.
- Able to provide clear precise and accurate reports indicating the compliance with requirements of the applicable construction code and/or project specifications.
- Working knowledge of PED, Welding and NDTs.