QA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
EQS Digital (https://eqsdigital.com/) is focused on the development of digital software solutions for the industry.
We focus on the development of software solutions for asset management and risk management targeting the oil gas, renewable energies, and infrastructures industries.
Project Location(s): Porto (híbrido)
- Analyse, design, and develop testing programs and test-automation suites.
- Perform testing following a DevOps methodology in an Agile environment.
- Provide recommendations for new systems and continuous improvements on existing systems.
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines for code analysis and automatic deployments.
- Protect confidential data and ensure information security protocols are followed.
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize development and service issues, and provide mitigations.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Participate in the code review process.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with C# programming language
- SQL database or relational database skills (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Jest, Postman, Cucumber)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Github Actions, Travis, CircleCI)
- Cloud systems (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Experience with version management systems (e.g. git, svn)
- Competitive salary conditions and career progression.
- Hybrid work position (2 days each month of presential work in the office).
- Team building activities.
- Annual training plan.
- Health Care Plan
Interested candidates should send their CV and appropriate certificates to: email@example.com, with the reference “QA_SE_DIGITAL”.
What we offer
Career Development Opportunity