EQS Digital (https://eqsdigital.com/) is focused on the development of digital software solutions for the industry.
We focus on the development of software solutions for asset management and risk management targeting the oil gas, renewable energies, and infrastructures industries.
Project Location(s): Porto (híbrido)
- Develop information systems by architecting, designing, and implementing advanced software solutions.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications.
- Implement new functionalities into our existing API using C#
- Manage existing data models w/ SQL
- Manage our infrastructure
- Implement new module into our system.
- Protect confidential data and ensure information security protocols are followed.
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize development and service issues, and provide mitigations.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Participate in the code review process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with C# programming language
- SQL database or relational database skills (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Jest, Postman, Cucumber)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Github Actions, Travis, CircleCI)
- Cloud systems (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Experience with version management systems (e.g. git, svn)
- Competitive salary conditions and career progression.
- Hybrid work position (2 days each month of presential work in the office).
- Team building activities.
- Annual training plan.
- Health Care Plan
Interested candidates should send their CV and appropriate certificates to: email@example.com, with the reference “SE_DIGITAL”.
What we offer
Career Development Opportunity