Installation Leads – Wind Farms
EQS Consulting, a company that works in the field of engineering and technology for highly demanding industries, seeks Installation Leads for Wind Farms in Portugal.
- is responsible for daily planning and execution within individual areas and functions of the construction site, as directed by the Site Manager,
- is a substitute for the Site Manager, if the Site Manager is not available,
- is responsible for contract implementation and for ensuring that all work is performed in agreement with all SGRE standards including Quality assurance/ HSE regulations
- contributes and supports technical installation works.
- Q-Standards (incl. Q-Plan, industry specific/ local Standards, Audits)
- Measurement & Evaluation (e.g., verification, validation, review, test)
- Product knowledge & inspection methodologies. Quality Inspection/ experience in wind turbines: min. 1 year
- Non-conformance management
- Process and document management incl. SGRE IMS
- IT skills: min. medium knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Collaboration and influencing: Moderation, communication, networking, negotiations
- Technical education with experience in the Wind industry.
- The ability to work within a process environment, process improvement, and promote a healthy and safe working environment.
- Experience in managing, advising, and leading site teams as well as subcontractors
- Experience in working abroad within a multicultural environment.
- Being aware of the content of work instructions related to the given technology, or in case not, gaining this knowledge as soon as possible
- Driving license acceptable by authorities in the country of the delegation
- Self-driven & self-motivated with leadership and manager skills.
- Structured, persistent, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Self-confident and a strong character.
- Willingness to work odd hours and show flexibility in rotation timing if on-site activities require.
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad on sites for an extended time.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills to explain quality processes to a wide range of people and to give presentations to groups.
- Language: fluent in written and verbal English including technical English for wind turbines.
Recruitment process in charge of EQS Consulting.
Interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com, with the reference “IL_WindPT”
What the company can offer you
Career progression opportunities