Electrical Engineer (m/f)
EQS is a global service provider that operates in the field of Critical Assets’ Management throughout their entire life cycle and people safety, developing Engineering, Testing, Inspection, Certification, Consulting, Training and Outsourcing services.
EQS delivers high qualified technical advisory, third-party services and cutting-edge technology to improve quality, avoid the occurrence of major accidents, increase reliability, optimize performance, reduce maintenance costs and assure compliance.
- Electrical Engineering or closely related;
- Experience in algorithms development, modelling, simulations and data analysis;
- Good statistical skills, experience in building predictive models;
- Relevant experience in development with MATLAB, R or Python;
- Provide both written documentation and oral presentations.
- Experience with Robotic applications development is a plus.
- Work independently in a dynamic and explorative environment;
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams, mainly with field integration Engineers.
Os candidatos devem enviar o seu CV atualizado para:
email@example.com, com a referência “Electric_ Eng”
What we offer
Career Development Opportunity