Our Latest News
COVID-19 INTEGRATED INTO RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
With 15 years of experience in Risk Management, EQS Global has updated the Health Risk Assessment service to integrate the risk associated with SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19).
Following our Digital Risk Management strategy, our clients already have this feature available on the UNO Platform.
The main objective is to support companies and industries to effectively respond to the new needs and demands that have emerged as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This service contemplates several phases:
- Risk assessment of activities and installations identifying critical points;
- Sampling plans and collection of samples (results in 24 / 48h);
- Implementation of the action plan and its monitoring;
- Identification of spaces and equipment through the app and using QR Codes;
- Development of a communication and training system, with the evaluation of its efficiency;
- Conducting regular audits to evaluate the measures and the efficiency of the implemented measures;
- Digital management of the action plan, prioritizing the measures, assessing their impact and monitoring their evolution.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information about this service.