WIND ENERGY & RENEWABLES
The growth path for the ecosystem of energy and process industries
EQS Global invests in the global market and in renewable energies, namely hydrogen. It presents expertise in the field of “Engineering and Technology, as solutions to support companies in the Management of their Assets and Operations”, as a result of 15 years of experience in the market.
EQS Global is positioned as a partner to all companies that want to find the best solution regarding decarbonization, contributing to a more efficient, safe, and reliable energy transition.
EQS Global has extensive technical know-how in the development of innovative projects in renewable energy, whether wind, onshore or offshore, and solar. We have proven experience in projects as a service provider in the area of quality, environment, and safety, in the renewable energy market throughout its entire lifecycle.
TRUSTED BY THE
MOST DEMANDING INDUSTRIES
EQS Global Renewables services have full worldwide coverage,
with deep know-how in wind and photovoltaic industry
Renewables Specialized Services
• Due Diligence
• Project Management
• Inspection, Supervision & Quality Assurance
• EHS – Environment, Health & Safety Services
• Installation and Commissioning
• Operation and Maintenance
• Digital Operations & Asset Monitoring
• Outsourcing & Recruitment
KEY BENEFITS OF OUR ACTIVITY
✔ Ensure compliance with quality and safety standards
✔ Extend the asset’s useful life
✔ Increase productivity and improve efficiency
✔ Reduce risk and avoid accidents
✔ Mitigate unscheduled downtimes
✔ Reduce operational costs and improve investment decisions
✔ Accelerate digital transformation
• Design Review
• Inspection and Structural analysis
• Foundation Inspection
• Electrical and Thermographic Inspection
• Drone Inspection
• Non-Destructive Testing
• Technical Due Diligence
• Project Planning
• Budget Expenditures and Progress Monitoring
• Production of KPIs, Reports, and Project Tracking Tools
• Quality Management
• Risk Management
• Safety Management
• Documentation Review (Engineering, Installation, Commissioning and Quality)
• Punch List Management and Implementation Plans
• Fabrication, Installation, and Commissioning Supervision
• Site Support (Installation and Commissioning Package)
• Site Quality Auditing and Project Readjustment
• Handover Management
EHS - Environment, Health, and Safety services
• Develop HSE Strategy
• Develop HSE Project Plan
• Performing HAZID’s with contractors
• Environmental Impact Assessments
• Safety & Environmental Supervision/Coordination
Inspection During Fabrication
• Quality Control (Mechanical, Structural, and Electrical)
• Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
• Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
• Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI)
Inspection, Supervision & Quality Assurance
• Structural Condition Assessment
• Vendor Inspections and Audits
• QA/QC and Testing during Manufacturing
• Construction & Commissioning Supervision
• Inspection and Condition Monitoring during Commissioning and Operation
• Tests and Validation NDT’s
• Technical Due Diligence
• HSE [Develop HSE Strategy | Develop HSE Project Plan | Performing HAZID’s with contractors | Environmental Impact Assessments | Safety & Environmental Supervision/Coordination]
• Quality [Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) Approval | Quality Control Supervision | Non-Destructive Testing Supervision | Desk and Field Expediting]
Installation and Commissioning
• Technical Supervision
• Inspections of safety-critical devices and equipment
• Rope Access Services
• Commissioning (WTG; Transformer; Substation; Cables; …)
Operation and Maintenance
• Equipment ( WTG – Wind Turbine Generator, solar, …) Condition Monitoring
• Inspections of safety-critical devices and equipment
• Rope-Access Inspections
• Drone Inspections
• Structural Health Monitoring
Technical Staffing & Training Solutions
• Technical Staffing & Recruitment
• Tailored In-Company Training
• Certification Programs
• Quality, Environment, and Safety
• Project Planning and Management
• Project Engineering
• Technical Purchases
• Quality Control
• Training Management
• Project Management and Control
• Asset Portfolio (all asset documentation management)
• Monitoring and Alarms
• Asset localization
• Access Control (document management)
• Site Safety Coordination (Project-oriented)
• External entities daily reports
• General Risk Assessment
• Online training and knowledge Evaluation
• Worker Survey
EQS Global is the world largest floating wind farm
The WindFloat Project was born in Portugal and developed an innovative technology that will allow the exploitation of wind potential at sea, all over the world, at depths of more than 40m.
The innovation focus of the project is the conception of a floating foundation, based on the experiences from the oil and gas industry, which will support multi-MW wind turbines in offshore applications.
A year after the opening of the first offshore wind farm in Portugal, EQS Global continues to partner with the Wind plus consortium in guaranteeing the safety conditions of the WindFloat Atlantic project.
During this first year of activity, the park produced 75-gigawatt hours (GWh), equivalent to the annual consumption of around 60,000 families.
EQS Global provides Quality Assurance services during the construction of offshore structures and delivers advanced safety and digital consultancy services dedicated to asset design, operation, and maintenance.
What clients have said
EDP Renewables has been working with EQS Global for some years. In this project, Windfloat, I think I can easily characterize the relationship with EQS Global in a few words, namely, trust, availability, commitment and, above all, professionalism.
The EQS Global has some interesting points that have allowed its evolution in a sustained way. First of all, it has beem able to hear us and understand our needs. The balance of the partnershp with EQS Global, since 2011, has been more than positive.
GE Gas Power has been working with EQS Global for 8 years. Our first experience cam ein 2012 and since then we have been working on several projects in wich GE participates as the main business partner in the maintenance of turbines por power generation for clients such as EDP Produção and GALP Energia. The balance of this partnership with EQS Global is very positive, for us and for our clients.
Enercon has been working with EQS Global for 4 years and so far the balance has been more than positive. Competitive pricing of services, trust, professionalism and safety are the reasons why we are and will continue to be partners of EQS Global.
Until now Águas do Norte has contracted the services of condition assessment, predictive evaluation and monitoring to the EQS Global and the balance has been frankly positive. The main challenges in our industry are to organise, collect, make available and process information with maximum added value. And EQS Global has been an important partner to overcome these same challenges.
I confess that I don’t know how long we’re been working with EQS Global, but certainly for over eight years. It has been a very profitable partnership, where and always, EQS Global has placed itself at our disposal, finding the best solutions with us. EQS Global’s identification with our problems has greatly contributed to this, wich greatly facilitates the solutions that have been recommended for them.
We have been working with EQS Global since 2007 and the balance is extremely positive. They have always responded to our needs, showing great flexibility to fulfill the tasks requested. Support, quality and flexibility are defenitly the words that best describe the relationship betwen the two companies.
The partnership betewwn VESTAS and EQS Global has been going on fot 10 years and we are sure that the collaboration will be growing. Flexibility, speed and simplicity of work are the reasons why we choose EQS Global.
The biggest challenges of our industry are competitiveness, response time and technical quality. Since 2016, we have been relying on the collaboration of EQS Global to meet these challenges and the balance has been very positive.
The UNO Platform makes the interconnection from the sensor that is doing a simple monitoring, to the whole background either of data processing intelligence software or of hardware that makes the final product precisely what we need to develop our work with more capacity and efficiency.
The balance of this partnership between Endesa and EQS Global is extremely positive. Flexible in its response to our needs, both commercially and technically. A goog help in critical moments. I can say that it has always been capable of responding to the challenges.
Galp has been working with EQS Global more regularly and systematically since 2013. The services provided are integrated in the areas of safety coordination, specific industrial hygene activities and more recently in support to SHT services. So far the balance is very positive and it is expected that this partnership will continue for much longer.
EQS Global has know-how, human resources and highly qualified skills, being able, in an acceptable period of time, to perform and present the results of a job hired at values that we consider competitive. These were the arguments that made us choose to work with EQS Global. The balance of the partnership is definitely positive.
We have been working with EQS Global since 2019 and, from the very first moment, we considered it and added value to have this partner on our collaborative radar, not only fot the “know how” and technology, but also for the grat availability and cordiality of its employees.
Inspection Technology has been working with EQS Global since 2014 on various projects, using advanced non-destructive evaluation on a multitude of applications. EQS Global has proven over the years to be an exceptionally reliable and capable partner to Itech.
Frisimos Technologies has been working with EQS Global for several years. EQS Global provided us big data analytics tools for production optimization of our advanced manufacturing lines. They are true partners with high commitment to the success of the project. EQS Global for us is always the first choice.
ASCENDI team, led by me, has the privilege of having EQS Global as a partner in the annual visual inspection campaigns of geotechnical infraestructures since 2018. The relationship between the two companies is based on professionalism, respect and trust.