CPR -Close Proximity Radiography
With more than 17 years of industrial radiography experience and 10 years working with Close Proximity Radiography (CPR) systems, EQS Global developed the NORAD Service, dedicated to increase CPR production, safety and quality.
During conventional (traditional) radiography the emission of radiation requires the evacuation of a wide area between the radiation source, the operators, and all people in the surrounding area.
The Close Proximity Radiography (CPR) system (also called Safe Radiography System, Small Area For Exposure Radiography, Small Controlled Area Radiography, and Safe Radiation System) reduces the radiation to much lower levels, allowing the consequent reduction of evacuation areas.
NORAD safety culture and radiography environment, delivered by highly experienced and certified technicians, promotes an innovative continuous radiography and risk management approach, avoiding radiation incidents while assuring production.
- Radiation is controlled
- Risks of radiation exposure are mitigated
- HSE support to ensure safe and fast documentation approval
- Improved quality, due to the attenuation of radiation scatter
- No need to evacuate personnel
- Controlled area can be set at 2 meters with 80 Ci SE 75
- Radiographers and construction personnel working at the same time
- Possibility of multiple radiography teams working at the same time 24/7
- Development of tailored solutions for each project needs
SOURCE CONTAINER CERTIFIED ACCORDING TO ISO 3999
- The radiation beam is controlled and contained
- Set up barriers can be set at 2 meters
HIGHLY ATTENUATIVE MATERIAL
- Primary beam and radiation scatter is controlled
- Productivity, Safety and Quality levels are increased
SAFETY CULTURE AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Worldwide Coverage
- Certified Technical Team
- ISO 9712
- Radiation Safety
- Accredited & Certified Service
- Certified NDT Training Center
NORAD team has more than 10 years of Close Proximity Radiography experience. The experience of the team enables the decrease in setup time and ensures the safety of all personnel.
The engineering capabilities enable the development of specific solutions for special projects according to the client’s needs.
- New Construction
- Operation and Maintenance
- Shutdowns and Turnarounds
- Offshore Structures
- Confined Space
EQS Global is an accredited Third-party inspection Body, Notifed Body (NoBo), and accredited Non-Destructive Testing laboratory, offering a full range of services dedicated to inspection, and the necessary knowledge to support its clients throughout the assets’ lifecycle.